As part of the Assessment & Quality Management service, our experts supported the introduction and implementation of quality assurance measures in the SAP Z ONE programme for Caterpillar, Zeppelin’s construction equipment trading division.
Quality assurance in the SAP Z ONE programme
The objective of the project was to implement SAP R/3 in four European national companies within the Z ONE corporate programme on the basis of an industry solution for the Canadian market and to replace the existing legacy systems with SAP R/3.
THE PROJECT IN DETAIL
- For the programme implementation it was necessary to build up and establish an adequate quality assurance in the programme.
- As a preliminary step for the establishment of a quality assurance for the project, it was decided with the programme management to conduct an audit in order to develop a common basis for the contents and activities that are relevant for quality management in the programme.
- In the audit, 12 areas were analyzed and discussed and evaluated with the project management and stream leads using checklists.
- Conduct a programme audit to determine the current status of the programme.
- Identify areas of action and develop relevant measures to be implemented in the programme.
- Introduction and development of quality assurance artefacts in the programme approach.
- Development and preparation of a risk assessment in the programme.
- Revision of project planning, including the introduction of and agreement on target management with the project participants.
Methods & Tools
- Implementation of an integrated SAP R/3 solution in the areas (streams) Finance, HR, Power Systems, Service, Sales, Parts and BI.
GET TO KNOW MORE OF OUR REFERENCE PROJECTS
Success Story BMW i
Enabling the processes and IT systems for the vehicle start-up of the first BMW i models.
Success Story Rolls-Royce
Ensure WLTP compliance of all Rolls-Royce sales and marketing documentation.
EDLER & STIEGLER CONSULTING GMBH