Digitalization and digital transformation are currently among the top topics in the media and in people’s discussions. Terms such as Industry 4.0, Internet of Things, automation, artificial intelligence appear on keyword level and can confuse people. Digital changes influence every area of societies, economies and individuals worldwide. But people do not like change. Change means to give up a bit of what you have achieved on the
basis of your knowledge and experience. That is why we must identify the opportunities that present themselves to each of us, whether as a society, as a company or as an individual. Digitalization offers us a real opportunity to actively and preventively steer a development that can be an enrichment for all players, both regionally and globally, in the interests of prosperity.
Digitalization as “Lifestyle of the Future” – Under this motto, we offer to subject the phenomenon of “digitalization” to a holistic examination, in which the influence of technological developments on people/individuals in the digital society, as well as on societies and economies is examined, both individually and in relation to each other.
- Target group: companies, universities, colleges
- Event e.g. within the framework of a thematic platform.
- These serve the exchange of information and knowledge transfer and enable networking and collaborative project work
- Introduction/overview through lecture
- In working groups, the participants critically examine the following questions, especially on a social level:
- What do the companies of the future look like – regardless of industry and business purpose?
- What does the future of the individual look like?
- What does the future of societies look like in 10, 20, 50 years?
- Do we need a new or global ethic that controls or even prevents certain developments?
The participants acquire knowledge and skills in:
- Important topics on digital transformation
- Basic fields of action for companies on the way to being a Digital Master
- A methodical, structured approach to transforming the company into a Digital Master
- Introduction, methodology, success factors for change management
- Promotion of an own solution competence and individual solutions
Your trainer works as a management consultant and coach at EDLER & STIEGLER Consulting GmbH. He has more than 25 years of professional experience in various industries.
Please contact us for further information!