Interim management is the use of an experienced and highly qualified senior manager for a limited period of time. The advantage of using an interim manager is to receive instant and efficient operative management support with little effort.
Temporary senior and executive managers can be relatively easily appointed and authorized to work for you immediately.
Please contact us if you need a professional manager to execute a defined task quickly and efficiently. We are happy to support you in finding a solution when it comes to appointing a highly qualified professional on a temporary basis.
Interim Manager in Projects:
- The driving force for achieving project objectives/initiatives
- Initiating the project
- Team organization and coordination
- Project management and concept responsibility
- Project definition and optimization
- Project planning and control
- Conducting workshops and presentations
- Ensuring the quality of performance
- Project controlling and status reporting
- Budget and resource control
- Risk management
- Preparation of agreements and proposals
- Participation in Board activities and decision making
- Project completion, transfer and handover to production