Time, performance and success pressure – keywords of our modern civilized world. From a professional point of view, we are high-performance athletes in continuous use. The only difference is that in our knowledge and information society we mainly mobilize our intellectual and mental powers, but increasingly neglect our bodies.
Especially as a manager, it is crucial to be fit, to master the multitasking demands of a high-speed manager, to suppress weaknesses and fatigue symptoms, and in particular to have a motivating and positive impact on employees. This sometimes presents us with challenges, because leadership begins with ourselves.
According to the motto “Power – Energy – Performance” we offer a concept which transfers analogies from competitive sports and Asian martial arts to professional and private situations and requirements.
- Duration: 1-2 days
- Target group: Managers
- On the basis of the philosophy of Asian martial arts to continuously develop your own strengths and increase your personal value contribution
- To adapt key factors from competitive sports for your personal work-life-balance
- To get to know physical and mental exercises which you can use quickly and easily in your everyday work life to reduce stress and pressure
- Behavioural analysis and strength management
- Physical training and movement coaching for physical fitness and emotional balance
- Power repertoire of our body – What we need to know about it in order to “manage” ourselves and our employees correctly
- Methods for promoting motivation and willingness to perform
- Basic martial arts techniques (movement theory, complex movement sequences, coordination)
- Impulse lectures and group work
- Partner exercises, sparring (teambuilding, rituals, experiencing values)
- Self-defence (experience leadership behaviour, hard vs. soft)
Your trainer works as a management consultant and coach at EDLER & STIEGLER Consulting GmbH. For 20 years he has been combining competitive sports and career. Prior to that, he has had numerous successes in Tae Kwon Do since 1975 (including several German championships) and also worked as a coach for over 10 years.
Please contact us for further information!