The aim of the project was to prepare and support the successful ISO9001:2015 certification for the client company, a software development house. The focus of EDLER & STIEGLER’s work was on the design, documentation and implementation of company processes.
All company processes were prioritized, planned and digitalized. This enabled them to be audited in accordance with applicable standards. In particular, the aim was to establish a common understanding of processes and roles at operational and management level.
- Creation of a common understanding of processes and roles at operational and management level
- Rapid analysis of the complex process landscape at the level of the entire company and the specialist departments for evaluation by management
- Cross-divisional consolidation and consistency check of the process map from an E2E perspective
- Management of cross-departmental collaboration and synchronization of process creation
- Transfer of the developed processes to the Stages target system
- Prioritization, planning and digitalization of processes according to their relevance for business capability / ISO certification
- Initialization of the project organization structure including the role model
- Introduction of a tool kit for process modeling & documentation
- Identification of white spots based on the developed process map
- Introduction of quality management for internal audits
- Enabling auditing of processes in accordance with applicable standards (ISO, ASPICE and others)
- Workshops, interviews
- Turtle/LIPOK method / RASCI matrix
- Process modeling and consulting (Stages / Visio / UML)
- Atlassian Confluence
Success Story BMW DVS
Transformation and consolidation of the business processes & IT landscape for the online sales of the BMW Group.
Success Story Zeppelin
Introduction and implementation of quality assurance measures in the SAP Z ONE programme for the introduction of SAP R/3 for Caterpillar.
Success Story Endpoint Protection and Compliance
Outsourcing of topic to a new area of responsibility, development and implementation of working model.