The aim of the project was to install a new checkout system from GK Software at tegut… gute Lebensmittel GmbH & Co. KG. In addition to the integration with a digital merchandise management system, this also included the pilot implementation of the new checkout system and the subsequent roll-out in the supermarkets of tegut…
Our experts were responsible for test management in this project and ensured the quality of the new implementation and integration with existing systems. Project-specific planning, structuring and implementation of test phases, transparent defect management and appropriate documentation and communication were the key to success.
- Merging the error documentation with the test result documentation for transparent test monitoring
- Scheduling integration tests with numerous interface systems
- Self-scanning (SSC)
- Self-checkout (SCO)
- Electronic label printing (ELS)
- Empties vending machines (Tomra)
- Finance & Controlling (SAP)
- Customer points card (tebonus)
- Resource-saving staff planning of testers due to short project and test periods required
- Planning of test phases incl. delimitation of responsibilities
- Expansion of test documentation with new test status overview for greater transparency
- Consolidation of the individual test statuses in an overview for better communication
- Linking the error documentation in Jira tickets with the test cases
- Structuring of test activities in regular test status meetings for better coordination
- Test status documentation for and transparent communication to the project steering group (PSG)
- Agile project realisation
- Introduction of Jira for requirements description and error documentation
- Development of Jira dashboards for project monitoring
Success Story BMW DVS
Transformation and consolidation of the business processes & IT landscape for the online sales of the BMW Group.
Success Story ISO-9001
Preparation and support for the ISO9001:2015 certification of the client company using process management.
Success Story Endpoint Protection and Compliance
Outsourcing of the topic to a new area of responsibility, development and implementation of the working model.